Namazu-users-en(old)

How to integrate Mhonarc with Namazu

Dear All,

I apologize if my questions are basic... I am new to Namazu and not
much of a programmer. I have read through most of the document yet not
sure how to integrate the 2 together.

I have mhonarc list on differect web site and directory eg

a. http://www.site1.org/archive/mailtest1
b. http://www.site1.org/archive/mailtest2
c. http://www.site2.org/archive/mailtest3

1. How do I incorporate Namazu search into my Mhonarc webpage like
http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-en?

2. anyway to make it regenerate the index each time a mail is send to
the archive?

3. How do I separate out the indexes so that users of mailtest1 can
not search the archive of mailtest2?

4. Anyway to do it like
http://www.site1.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?mailtest1
For search the mailtest1 archive?

Thank you so much for clarifying these questions :)

Keelie