Namazu-users-en(old)

namazu and mhonarc/mharc problem

I am using mhonarc and mharc and namazu with a fairly large
archive and I am getting some errors from namazu when it tries to
index the archive.

I have seen some posts with similar errors that imply it is
a perl problem but so far I have this problem with two diffrent
perl installs.

I am running perl 5.8.3
             namazu 2.0.12
	     mhonarc 2.6.8
             mharc 0.7.3
             RH 7.3 - 2.4.20-28.7

I got the same result with perl 5.8.0

The error I get is:

13413/95924 - /home/mailarch/archives/html/QRP-L/1999-09/msg01498.html [text/html; x-type=mhonarc]
Writing index files...Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/bin/mknmz line 2138.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/bin/mknmz line 2139.
Unterminated compressed integer in unpack at /usr/local/bin/mknmz line 2295.

This also shows up in the cron.log for mharc.

I have two other smaller lists on this machine that are not producing errors and seem
to be indexing just fine.

Thanks

--
George Fremin III - K5TR