Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: OpenOffice

berger@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> But I had to do the following changes:
>
> I had to disable the line
>
> #
> # Default Japanese processer: KAKASI or ChaSen.
> #
> #$WAKATI  = $\@OPT_WAKATI_DEFAULT@;

Probably, you copied conf.pl.in to conf.pl directly.
Configure script disables this line automatically.

> The other thins is: if I do a file command on a sxw it returns as file type application/x-zip.
> So I made follwing changes to ooo.pl:
>
>     return ('application/vnd.sun.xml.writer',
>             'application/vnd.sun.xml.calc',
>             'application/vnd.sun.xml.impress',
>             'application/vnd.sun.xml.draw',
> -->            'application/x-zip');
>
> Maybe this will do trouble when I have a zip-file which is not an OpenOffice-Document but had no other solution at the moment.

Sorry, I have forgotten to say about changes of mknmz.
http://cvs.namazu.org/namazu/scripts/mknmz.in.diff?r1=1.85.4.33&r2=1.85.4.34&only_with_tag=stable-2-0

This problem was fixed.

Thank you.

Yukio USUDA