Namazu-users-en(old)

MacOS X getopt etc. problem (Re: Compiling namazu)

To: namazu-users-en@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Kris Jensen <krisosxlist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Compiling namazu
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:58:59 -0600

Kris> I tried this; it didn't work. I also found LIBS = -lm lines in several
Kris> other Makefiles and removed the "-lm"...I'm still getting the errors;

Kris> ld: multiple definitions of symbol _getopt

There were some discussions and reports on namazu-users-ja Mailing
List.

Based on that discussion, I have not-sofisticated-patch for MacOS X.
I have confirmed 'make check' works up to
===================
All 46 tests passed
on MacOS X 10.2 (Just installed from CDROM).
I did post the patch to
 http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-ja/msg03388.html
But it will take a time to appear, probably in a day.
(I will forward the patch to Kris separately.)

Thanks,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.