Namazu-users-en(old)

OT: Adding new list w/ namazu. fetchmail, cvsup?

I currently have one mailing list indexed by namazu. I fetch all new
messages from the lists' cvsup server once a day. Then I have mhonarc
convert the plain text messages to HTML mails. Afterwards namazu indexes
what mhonarc produced and puts it into its searchable index.

Now I'd like to provide a search interface to a second mailing list.
However, this mailing list doesn't provide a cvsup server. Can you think
of a better way than creating a POP3 account somewhere, using that POP3
account to subscribe to the list and have fetchmail fetch all messages
once a day, then having mhonarc & namazu index everything?

How do you guys usually do that?

Thanks & sorry if this is way too OT.
Markus