Namazu-users-en(old)

Mailman and summary

Hi,

I just started playing with namazu and love it!

I indexed the html files of a Mailman (pipermail) archive. When I do a
search, the summary contains only the mail/archive stuff, like from,
there a way to skip x lines for the summary, or is there a better way to
index the archive? This was the command I used:

mknmz -O $indexBase/$list --deny
'.*.txt|.*.gz|index.html|author.html|date.html|subject.html|thread.html'
$archiveBase/$list

Thanks,
Todd