Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Query about namazu installation & use

On July 13, 2001 at 11:29, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

> Search client is separated in library (libnmz), and perl binding is
> exist (as Philip said).
> I don't know that Java can use or not any library written in C...

It should be possible.  With JNI, you can create a Java interface
to any C/C++ library.  It is just a matter of designing the
Java API interface to the library and doing the JNI work.  Since
Perl bindings exists, the Java interface should be as similiar
as possible the Perl one for consistancy.

--ewh

P.S.  I am not familar libnmz at all and the Perl interface to it.