Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Query about namazu installation & use

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0107121751200.7773-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> > b) Is there any api for the use of namazu with Java? or do we need
>> > to make system calls to run the Namazu command.
>>
>> Not that I know of, but there is a perl API.  Perl is better than java
>> anyway :) <grin>

Java2 servlet engine is availabe, but it is for Namazu 1.3.0.x, can't
handle Namazu 2.0.x's index format.

http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/akios/namazu/#_jnamazu
(Written in Japanese...)

Search client is separated in library (libnmz), and perl binding is
exist (as Philip said).
I don't know that Java can use or not any library written in C...

Indexer is not separeted, if you want to make some index, you'll need
to execute mknmz command.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx