Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

Out of Memory

Title: Out of Memory

Hi:
   I was wondering if someone out there can help me with a problem I'm having with using Namazu 2.0.5.  My name is Leon Collins and I work for the State University Of New York (SUNY).  I downloaded Namazu version 2.0.5, configure and use it to index a directory on a Unix system.  Now I'm trying to index another directory which isn't that bigger than the first one I index and I'm getting the "out of memory" error message.  First, the system that I'm using has 573 meg of memory and I'm using all the default set by Namazu.  Even when edit the mknmzrc files to use less than 5 MB I still get the error message.  What could I do the remedy/fix this problem?

Thanks you
Leon Collins
Programmer/Analyst
SUNY-ITEC