Namazu-devel-en(old)

Re: tar|gzip files to index (Re: A question)

    Makoto> Hi,
    Panagiotis> I was wondering, is there any way I tar|gzip the
    Panagiotis> complete set of files into one .tgz file and

    Makoto> We had the same discussion/request before, and it can be done,
    Makoto> but how do you point the file found in the *.tgz file ?

    Makoto> To my knowledge, there is no browser to pick up and show the
    Makoto> article only with the information of whole *.tgz and file names
    Makoto> found.

i believe if cant be done browser side
but i seem the remember a way to do it with apache
cant remember right now what the module is called though

--
 XEmacs Advocate | I've seen things you people wouldnt believe.
 FreeBSD Devote  | Attack ships on fire of the shores of orion ...