Namazu-devel-en(old)

tar|gzip files to index (Re: A question)

Hi,
Panagiotis> I was wondering, is there any way I tar|gzip the
Panagiotis> complete set of files into one .tgz file and

We had the same discussion/request before, and it can be done,
but how do you point the file found in the *.tgz file ?

To my knowledge, there is no browser to pick up and show the
article only with the information of whole *.tgz and file names
found.

That was the main reason we are reluctant to implement such
facility.

Do you have any good idea ?

Or correct me if I'm wrong to all other audience here.
---
Makoto Fujiwara,