namazu-dev(ring)

license of gettext-1.01.tar.gz

Hi,

I am Satoru Takabayashi and have been developing a full text
search engine software, "Namazu" for two years. Namazu is a
free software under the terms of the GPL2. Namazu Website:
<http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/namazu/>

Namazu is relatively popular in Japan but not popular
worldwide. I decided to gettextize Namazu to popularize it.

Namazu consists of C and Perl. I finished to gettextize
parts of C. Now, I am just about to gettextize parts of
Perl.

I think it is convenient if gettext-1.01.tar.gz were
included in the Namazu package in extracted form, because it
releases Namazu users from downloading gettext-1.01.tar.gz
separately.

So, could you let me know whether or not I can include your
gettext-1.01.tar.gz in the Namazu package in extracted form?
I cannot find license terms in gettext-1.01.tar.gz. I would
like to use your gettext-1.01.tar.gz under the terms of the
GPL2.

By the way, you can get the lastest version of Namazu which
is still beta quality via anonymous CVS:

  % cvs -d :pserver:guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/circus/cvsroot login
  (input "guest")
  % cvs -d :pserver:guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/circus/cvsroot co namazu

Thanks,