に置きました。

Group buffer から G G で検索。
# でマークしてあればそのグループだけを検索。
です。

もう少し詳しくは
http://www.NetLaputa.ne.jp/~kose/Emacs/#Gnus-nnir
をどうぞ。

P.S.
Gnus から Namazu を使った検索を行う elisp って一般的には何が
使われているのでしょう?

P.P.S.
http://www.namazu.org/~kose/
の下に Namazu 関連のもの(ページ)を置きたいのですが、よろしい
ですよね?
--
こせき @ Meadow のページも作成中
http://www.NetLaputa.ne.jp/~kose/Emacs/Meadow/

revision 1.68
Christoph's changes were based on 1.64.  Reapply the changes between
1.64 and 1.66.
----------------------------
revision 1.67
Christoph Conrad's changes.
----------------------------
revision 1.66
Say up front that some variables need to be configured.
----------------------------
revision 1.65
Jesper Harder: Allow `:' in queries.
----------------------------
revision 1.64
Swish++ home page has changed.  Submitted by Christoph Conrad.
----------------------------
revision 1.63
Incorporate small changes by Christoph Conrad: variable nnir-engines
and todo items for Swish++.
----------------------------
revision 1.62
Christoph Conrad: bug fixes for Swish-E and Swish++.  Now supports
group names with dots.

As always: available at ftp://ls6-ftp.cs.uni-dortmund.de/pub/src/emacs/

For the future, I would like to allow nnir.el to talk to several
search engines at the same time.  The idea is to configure nnir
through server parameters, and nnir then searches all the servers
and looks at the parameters to see whether and how to search.

Somebody sent me a change to enable nnir to find its parameters itself
by using defaults for some servers.  For nnimap, this is feasible.
I'm afraid I might have lost that change.

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory

--- End Message ---