Namazu-users-en(old)

mknmz gone !

Hi there,

I have moved a functional and working searchable mail archive from a Redhat Linux box to a Debian box. I installed all the required packages (libnmz7_2.0.13-0.9woody1_i386.deb and namazu2_2.0.13-0.9woody1_i386.deb). The strange thing is the mknmz utility doesn't get installed. Why would this be ? Is it a separate package ? If so, where can I get it ?

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.