I tried removing getopt.c from the Makefile in /lib, but I must not have done it effectively because Make still created getopt.o and I still got the error message.

Thanks for any help in getting namazu to compile...

Kris Jensen

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 07:17  PM, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:

In the mail,
  To: mharc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: namazu-users-en@xxxxxxxxxx
  From: Earl Hood <earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:04:12 -0500

ewh> On June 3, 2003 at 19:30, Kris Jensen wrote:
I believe this issue is addressed in this thread from the
namazu-users-ja mailing list:
<http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-ja/msg01642.html>

I had tried to duplicate the problem, but I was not able to boot my OS X environment, so I just picked up the article telling nasty work arround, in http://www.namazu.org/ml/namazu-users-ja/msg01650.html (Dated Apr. 4,2001)

(1) DO ./configure
(2) EDIT nmz/Makefile arround the 148th line.
   < LIBS = -lm
   ---
LIBS =
(3) DO make

(Not totally tested on my environment, sorry)
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.