Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: RTF indexing

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:08:05 +0100
berger@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Has anybody an idea how to index rtf-files under linux?
> I'm tried to play arround with the .pl-files to create my own parser using rtf2html, but it does not work. I think it can not be hard to create this under linux, but I don't speak perl.
>
> any idea or solution?

sorry, forgot this:

what I made so far:
I took pdf.pl, saved it as olertf.pl (rtf.pl isn't recognized by namazu?), then chenged following:
replaced package pdf with package rtf
replaced return ('application/pdf') with return ('application/rtf')
replaced util::checkcmd('pdftotext') with util::checkcmd('rtf2html');
changed variable pdfconvpath to rtfconvpath

now if I try to index namazu says:
Undefined subroutine &olertf::mediatype called at (eval 84) line 1

thx & bye