Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Improvements to mhonarc.pl filter for Namazu

On August 30, 2002 at 16:16, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:

> knok> That's great, I'll apply them. Thank you.
>
> This works great, I love the combination of MHonArc and Namazu.

So do I.  I chose Namazu for mharc since namazu was the easiest search
engine to get going with.  Plus, the support for mail-specific type
searches (subject, from, et. al.) is really nice.

> Bye the way, and sorry for shifting to off-topic,
> I needed to change lib/mhonarc/mhamain.pl to collect Date
> field.
> Date Field seems to have bogus Received line without this
> change on my environment. For furthur discussion, if needed,
> I will move to mhonarc-users, thanks,

I sent my response to mhonarc-users with a bcc to you personally
incase you are not subscribed to mhonarc-users yet.

--ewh