Namazu-users-en(old)

Re: Repost: .namazurc

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Mark Hatton wrote:

> Thanks this looks better now, do you know why I'm still getting the
> %20's and %5C's instead of space and \ respectivley.

ok, I don't think this is possible with the cgi version of namazu, but
to check, try running namazu from the command line:

namazu --config=/your/namazurc/file -U query index

run this in the directory that contains your indexes

> Doing the replace at point of index generation (mknmz)gives this result.
> Is there any way of replacing in .namazurc to achieve the result I need ?

Use the Replace option in .namazurc

--
Lisa:	Dad, I think that's pretty spurious.

Homer:	Well, thank you, honey.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment