Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

Forward: Re: mknmz fails with broken bz2 file

>                                            千葉市中央区長洲
>                                                    藤原  誠
(多分) 僕のところだけに来たので、転送しておきます。
---
(藤原)
http://www.ki.nu/software/NetBSD/iBook2/
http://www.ki.nu/software/namazu/tutorial/
--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 08:25:11AM +0900, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
> Robert> I try to index some files (8000+ for that matter) and mknmz
> Robert> fails with a broken bzip2 compressed file. Exit code was 141.
>
> Sorry, it seems to me there is a problem not able to avoid such a
> case. We will check the code. We may ask you more detailed info to
> trace the problem later.

Uh, I am sorry, but I just deleted the offending file. Maybe you
are able to reproduce the problem by geenrating an invalid bz2 file.

> Robert> Two questions:
>
> Robert> - Shouldn't mknmz just ignore this file?
>
> mknmz has several igoring mechanisms. By filename, by a part of pathname,
> filesize etc. It may be set at
> ~/.mknmzrc file with
> $conf::EXCLUDE_PATH
> $conf::DENY_FILE
> $conf::ALLOW_FILE
> $conf::FILE_SIZE_MAX
> $conf::TEXT_SIZE_MAX
> etc. They are documented at manual.html or tutorial.html
> somewhere in share/namazu/doc/en/ directory.

I know of these options, but generally I want bz2s included, I just
want the defective bz2s not in the index.

> Robert> - Is it possible to continue at that point? mknmz has already
> Robert>   created many NMZ.*.tmp files and was running for about 4 hours...
>
> Sorry, I don't think so at the current mechanism.

It's a pity, so I have to rerun from the beginning...

Greetings
--
Robert Sander
Computer Scientist                                       Epigenomics AG

--- End Message ---