Namazu-devel-ja(旧)

Re: mknmz fails with broken bz2 file

Robert, Thank for using namazu software. And also thanks for the
report.

Robert> I try to index some files (8000+ for that matter) and mknmz
Robert> fails with a broken bzip2 compressed file. Exit code was 141.

Sorry, it seems to me there is a problem not able to avoid such a
case. We will check the code. We may ask you more detailed info to
trace the problem later.

Robert> Two questions:

Robert> - Shouldn't mknmz just ignore this file?

mknmz has several igoring mechanisms. By filename, by a part of pathname,
filesize etc. It may be set at
~/.mknmzrc file with
$conf::EXCLUDE_PATH
$conf::DENY_FILE
$conf::ALLOW_FILE
$conf::FILE_SIZE_MAX
$conf::TEXT_SIZE_MAX
etc. They are documented at manual.html or tutorial.html
somewhere in share/namazu/doc/en/ directory.

Robert> - Is it possible to continue at that point? mknmz has already
Robert>   created many NMZ.*.tmp files and was running for about 4 hours...

Sorry, I don't think so at the current mechanism.
---
Makoto Fujiwara,Chiba Japan