From: Makoto Fujiwara [mailto:makoto@xxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 9:59 PM
To: Collins, Leon
Cc: developers@xxxxxxxxxx; namazu-devel-ja@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Out of Memory

Hi Leon, I have listed following variable,

| $ON_MEMORY_MAX
|   ( I believe you have done this already)
| $FILE_SIZE_MAX
| $TEXT_SIZE_MAX
| $WORD_LENG_MAX

But I did not mention the necessity of adding 'package conf;' word for these names.
Have you done that ?

You may say either
----------------------
package conf;
$>
$FILE_SIZE_MAX = 2000000;
$TEXT_SIZE_MAX =  600000;
$WORD_LENG_MAX =     128;
-----------------------
or
------------------------
$conf::>
$conf::FILE_SIZE_MAX = 2000000;
$conf::TEXT_SIZE_MAX =  600000;
$conf::WORD_LENG_MAX =     128;
The value added are defaults, make them smaller.

The other things, it would be helpfull if you add the actual problematic
situation. ( error output ).
mknmz --verbose  (other parameter)
mknmz --debug  (other parameter)
may also be a clue to resolve the situation.
---
(Makoto Fujiwara)