Namazu-devel-en(old)

[no subject]

GUIDE

Hi,
I am new to Namazu and trying to evaluate it. I have couple of questions regarding it.
1. Do you have any programmer's guide or some documentation to use the Namazu library ?
2. Is it possible to generate a single search file (with a list of all words, no of occurrences/weight and the file name where it found) from the index files generated by mknmz ?
3. I have a java application that requires the search functionality on html files. If I need to write the code in Java then can I get the mapping of the namazu functions written in C to Java ?

Thanks,
Priya.