[Namazu-users-en] ASSERTION ERROR!

Patricia A Moss pmoss4 at csc.com
Thu Feb 17 23:11:23 JST 2011

There was an issue with the date, being wrong, on the search results of
the mailman archives. So I manually ran the namazu index cronjob so that I
could see the output.  I got a message that permission was denied on
NMZ.r. So I changed it to 666 and now I am seeing:
Looking for indexing files...
ASSERTION ERROR!: NMZ.r (5518) and NMZ.t (8700) are not consistent! at
/usr/local/share/namazu/pl/util.pl line 305.
Looking for indexing files...
ASSERTION ERROR!: NMZ.r (1359) and NMZ.t (1907) are not consistent! at
/usr/local/share/namazu/pl/util.pl line 305.
I tried changing it back, but that is not working.  Have I corrupted
something?  I don't know what to do to fix this.  Can you lend a hand?
Thanks.

My version of Namazu is 2.0.15

PATI MOSS
System Engineer Sr. Professional