[Namazu-users-en] search is no longer working

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 23:42:08 JST 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Patricia A Moss wrote:

> In my httpd log file I see this:
> [Thu Mar 12 09:11:20 2009] [error] [client 20.8.230.130] script not found
> or unable to stat: /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi, referer:
> https://palinux04.fcg.com/mailman/private/documentumdevelopers/
>
> This is an odd message.  There isn't a namazu.cgi file in
> /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/,

Well, that's what it says.  Should there have been one there, though?
Also, you might want to look a bit earlier in the log to see if this
was invoked from a page with a form on it that did POST to the wrong
place; maybe that page needs updating.

>                            but there is one in each of the
> /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/listname/ directories. I did not make any changes
> to any of the config.

Perhaps the form was always wrong?  Somebody else changed it and didn't
say?

        Hugh