[Namazu-users-en] search is no longer working

Patricia A Moss pmoss4 at csc.com
Thu Mar 12 22:14:15 JST 2009

Good morning.  Just recently, the IP Address of the server that houses
mailman and namazu was changed.  Since then the search engine does not
seem to be working anymore.  I did not think that a change of IP Address
would have caused an issue.  Can someone help me to troubleshoot this
issue?  Thanks.

PATI MOSS
System Engineer Sr. Professional
CSC