[Namazu-users-en] Re: "Error! can't open the result format file"

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 9 05:23:03 JST 2008

Hugh Sasse wrote:

> > Execute "Redist\vcredist_x86.exe", and install run time.
>
> Thanks, will do..  OK, some characters unreadable to me, but there
> seemed to be no errors.

The error is sure not to occur if correctly installed.

> > >    I don't know what the PPM package is.  I don't plan to search images
> > >    so I didn't install it. pbm, ppm are image types.  Now, however:
> >
> > PPM is Perl Package Module. (It doesn't relate to image file format
> > .ppm.)
> > The installation of PPM is indispensable.
>
> OK, I see it now,
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\hgs>ppm --version
> ppm 4.01

It is not so.

The ppm command is a command to operate the installation of PPM package
etc.
I say that the installation of not the ppm command but PPM package
is necessary.

> > Open the command prompt, and install PPM.
> > Occupy the following execution result.
> >
> > C:\> perl --version
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\hgs>perl --version
>
> This is perl, v5.8.8 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
>         [...]

Do not omit, and write everything.
Important information that wants to be confirmed has come off.

> C:\namazu\pltests>pltests.pl

I might move this with the unit and what do.
This is not a test program.

> C:\namazu\pltests>alltests.pl
> Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/NKF/NKF.dll' for module NKF: l
> oad_file:The specified procedure could not be found at C:/Perl/l
> ib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.

NKF.dll needs the run time of "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1
Redistributable Package (x86)".
Therefore, it is necessary to install "Redist\vcredist_x86.exe".
The error is sure not to occur if this is installed.