[Namazu-users-en] Searching by the filename

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:39:27 JST 2007

Hello all,
Sorry if it is already discussed, or not in the objective of namazu..

Today I installed namazu, and find it very useful. However, I noticed
that it if I search for the file name, It is not showing in the result. I
think
namazu is indexing the content inside a file, but not the file name.

I know that it is the functionality of a disk cataloger. But, can I get this
functionality also in namazu? Or can I use any other program is association
with namazu to get this behaviour?

My search should consider the following possibilityes
* Filename
*meta data in various file formats (?)
* Content of the documents (already works very well)
* And even name of the directories!

Kindly suggest a way to go ahead...

--
Sajith VK
Change the rules, or the rules will change you :Kumaranasan