[Namazu-users-en] Help with search

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Fri Sep 22 01:11:42 JST 2006

I am not quite sure how to troubleshoot this.  My Namazu search appears
to be working, partially.  It is searching, but only in the most recent
archive.  I have archives dated back to August 2001, yet my search is
only pulling from September 2006.  Can someone help me to troubleshoot
this? Thank you.

Pati

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.