[Namazu-users-en] cant find index - but only after 1st search

Rusty Wilson rustyw007 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 05:31:40 JST 2006

Hi,

I've been struggling with getting namazu set up as the archive search engine for a mailman mailing list. I've run into an error I  hope someone can help me resolve.

The search is working fine when I make an initial search - however - when I try to search again (using the form that comes back with the search results) i get the "

I'm confused since the first search always works - it seems only the form within the results isn't work.

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!
Rusty