[Namazu-users-en] Re: question about multiple indexes - ".namazurc"

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 12 23:35:13 JST 2006

jpsp wrote:

> Meanwhile I've come up with a method that seems to take
> much less time for "mknmz" to go over the monthy sub-archives.

It is user's freedom to the last which each directory to make the index.

Namazu Project doesn't direct what index you make from MHonArc in
any way.

Those contents do not confirm Namazu Project at all though something
to use Namazu on the MHonArc side seems to be prepared.
Please inquire it of MHonARC when it is use.