[Namazu-users-en] Re: question about multiple indexes - ".namazurc"

jpsp jpsp at megamail.pt
Fri May 12 22:55:14 JST 2006

Great!
Thanks for the answer. I did find that piece of information
about the HTML form, but didn't realize the "hidden"
proprety does the trick.
Meanwhile I've come up with a method that seems to take
much less time for "mknmz" to go over the monthy sub-archives.
The method is simple: instead of processing every day, all
the monthy sub-archives, just process the most recent two
sub-archives. There's no point anyway in going over the old
sub-archives because they are static. The trick, new to me,
is to use the "--no-delete" primitive of "mknmz" when
targeting the two most recent monthy sub-archives. I think
I'm off the hook because now "mknmz" is taking less than
a hour to run, instead of 2 hours, each isn't very practical
for my setup

Thanks again,
João Pagaime