[Namazu-users-en] Re: mknmz notworkingforJapanese (Correction)

J. Hart jhart at atr.jp
Fri Jun 30 09:49:39 JST 2006

My apologies....when I sent that command output, I had forgotten to set
the LANG environment variable.   Here it is again..

$ export LANG=C
$ mknmz --indexing-lang=ja_JP.eucjp -C

Loaded rcfile: /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc
System: linux
Namazu: 2.0.16
Perl: 5.008007
File-MMagic: 1.25
NKF: module_nkf
KAKASI: module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w
ChaSen: no
MeCab: no
Wakati: module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w
Lang_Msg: C
Lang: ja_JP.eucjp
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /usr/local/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/template
Supported media types:   (34)
Unsupported media types: (10) marked with minus (-) probably missing
application
 in your $path.
- application/excel: excel.pl
  application/gnumeric: gnumeric.pl
  application/ichitaro5: taro56.pl
  application/ichitaro6: taro56.pl
- application/ichitaro7: taro7_10.pl
  application/macbinary: macbinary.pl
  application/msword: msword.pl
  application/pdf: pdf.pl
- application/postscript: postscript.pl
- application/powerpoint: powerpoint.pl
- application/rtf: rtf.pl
  application/vnd.kde.kivio: koffice.pl
  application/vnd.kde.kpresenter: koffice.pl
  application/vnd.kde.kspread: koffice.pl
  application/vnd.kde.kword: koffice.pl
  application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.sun.xml.calc: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.sun.xml.draw: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.sun.xml.impress: ooo.pl
  application/vnd.sun.xml.writer: ooo.pl
  application/x-apache-cache: apachecache.pl
  application/x-bzip2: bzip2.pl
  application/x-compress: compress.pl
- application/x-deb: deb.pl
- application/x-dvi: dvi.pl
  application/x-gzip: gzip.pl
- application/x-js-taro: taro7_10.pl
  application/x-rpm: rpm.pl
- application/x-tex: tex.pl
  application/x-zip: zip.pl
- audio/mpeg: mp3.pl
  message/news: mailnews.pl
  message/rfc822: mailnews.pl
  text/hnf: hnf.pl
  text/html: html.pl
  text/html; x-type=mhonarc: mhonarc.pl
  text/html; x-type=pipermail: pipermail.pl
  text/plain
  text/plain; x-type=rfc: rfc.pl
  text/x-hdml: hdml.pl
  text/x-roff: man.pl