[Namazu-users-en] Re: mknmz not working forJapanese languagedocuments ?

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jun 28 17:02:52 JST 2006

"J. Hart" wrote:

> I will change these and try it again.  I understand that I will have to
> create a mknmzrc file in the directory "/usr/local/etc/namazu/".  Is
> that correct ?

Please copy/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmz-sample, and make mknmzrc.
Afterwards, edit contents of mknmzrc.

> When I installed the Perl modules to increase the speed, the Japanese
> text search no longer worked as it did before.

It is because the Perl module was installed after Namazu is installed.

Please rewrite it in the following content when you use Text::Kakasi
and the nkf Perl module.

$NKF = "module_nkf";
$KAKASI = "module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w";
$WAKATI  = $KAKASI;