[Namazu-users-en] Re: mknmz not working for Japanese language documents ?

J. Hart jhart at atr.jp
Wed Jun 28 14:41:24 JST 2006

Tadamasa Teranishi wrote:

>"J. Hart" wrote:
>

>Kakazi ??? (Is it a mistake of kakasi?)

Oops....it is....My English is not as good as yours...

m(_)m

>After Namazu was installed, kakasi or nkf might have been installed.
>Please show contents of mknmzrc.
>Please inform me of the result of the following command.
>
>$ mknmz -C

It would seem that it was not aware of Kakasi. Must Kakasi be installed
before Namazu is installed ?

Here is the output :
$ mknmz -C
System: linux
Namazu: 2.0.16
Perl: 5.008007
File-MMagic: 1.25
NKF: no
KAKASI: no
ChaSen: no
MeCab: no
Lang_Msg: en_US.UTF-8
Lang: en_US.UTF-8
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /usr/local/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/template
Supported media types: (35)
Unsupported media types: (9) marked with minus (-) probably missing
application
in your $path.
- application/excel: excel.pl
application/gnumeric: gnumeric.pl
application/ichitaro5: taro56.pl
application/ichitaro6: taro56.pl
- application/ichitaro7: taro7_10.pl
application/macbinary: macbinary.pl
application/msword: msword.pl
application/pdf: pdf.pl
application/postscript: postscript.pl
- application/powerpoint: powerpoint.pl
- application/rtf: rtf.pl
application/vnd.kde.kivio: koffice.pl
application/vnd.kde.kpresenter: koffice.pl
application/vnd.kde.kspread: koffice.pl
application/vnd.kde.kword: koffice.pl
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics: ooo.pl
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation: ooo.pl
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet: ooo.pl
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text: ooo.pl
application/vnd.sun.xml.calc: ooo.pl
application/vnd.sun.xml.draw: ooo.pl
application/vnd.sun.xml.impress: ooo.pl
application/vnd.sun.xml.writer: ooo.pl
application/x-apache-cache: apachecache.pl
application/x-bzip2: bzip2.pl
application/x-compress: compress.pl
- application/x-deb: deb.pl
- application/x-dvi: dvi.pl
application/x-gzip: gzip.pl
- application/x-js-taro: taro7_10.pl
application/x-rpm: rpm.pl
- application/x-tex: tex.pl
application/x-zip: zip.pl
- audio/mpeg: mp3.pl
message/news: mailnews.pl
message/rfc822: mailnews.pl
text/hnf: hnf.pl
text/html: html.pl
text/html; x-type=mhonarc: mhonarc.pl
text/html; x-type=pipermail: pipermail.pl
text/plain
text/plain; x-type=rfc: rfc.pl
text/x-hdml: hdml.pl
text/x-roff: man.pl