[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu encoding Unix vs win32

starr at houston.rr.com starr at houston.rr.com
Sun Jun 25 06:53:44 JST 2006

Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp> Writes:

> First of all, please inform me of the result of pltests.

> see. README.txt - 9. Confirming the operation

> Please confirm whether the installation is correctly done if you do
> not pass the test.

OK.  I was trying to avoid installing all the indexing and language
complexity,
on windows, but to fully diagnose the situation ...

I've unzipped the nmz2.0.16.001-win32.zip distribution,
  alltests.pl is asking for NKF.pm  -- where do I find it Please ?

>Index         E:\install\cgi
>Template      E:\install\cgi
>Lang C
>ContentType "text/html"

-- this gave less garbage characters but still did not format output
correctly

> Were contents of "/var/NAMW" copied onto "E:\install\cgi" as a binary?

Yes.  Index and Templates were zipped on Unix platform, unzipped on win98