[Namazu-users-en] Beginner's question

Chetan Thapliyal chetan at srijan.in
Thu Jun 22 21:46:29 JST 2006

Hi all,

I am beginner for kakasi. I could download and intall it very well.
Also, I am able to get the translation also. But the real problem is the
exact meaning of the kakasi's command line tool's (kakasi) various
options. I tried to find the details from google but all in vain. Could
anybody send a brief description, or link to the source of reference
from where I can get some help. I don't know Japanese. As a result I am
unable to get the reference from available Japanese site. Any attempt in
this regards would be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance for any sort of  assistance.

Regards,
Chetan