[Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Sat Feb 25 00:59:50 JST 2006

> It is likely only to fail in making the index.

>Does not the error occur by mknmz?

It does not fail.  It is, somehow, picking up the path of

/usr/local/var/namazu/index/documentumdevelopers

(which I think is a default if nothing was specified in the .namzurc
file)

instead of

/usr/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers

(this is the directory where the index is being updated via my mknmz
command)

Here is my mknmz command; I have the "cd" command and the "mknmz"
command in a script:

cd /usr/lib/mailman/archives/private/

/usr/local/bin/mknmz -q -O documentumdevelopers \

        --media-type='text/html; x-type=pipermail' \

        --template-dir=documentumdevelopers \

--replace='s#/usr/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/#htt

ps://palinux04.fcg.com/mailman/private/documentumdevelopers/#' -a \

        /usr/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

First Consulting Group, Inc.

http://www.fcg.com

Phone: (610) 989-7105

Fax: (610) 989-7000

pmoss at fcg.com

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."