[Namazu-users-en] Upgrading

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Fri Feb 24 21:10:38 JST 2006

I am trying to find some documentation on upgrading Namazu from version
2.0.14 to 2.0.15.  I could not locate it on the Namazu site.  Could
someone lend assistance?  Thank you

Pati

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.