[Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Feb 22 23:17:12 JST 2006

> Unfortunately, I can not easily upgrade Namazu.  The server is in
> production so I would have to schedule the upgrade. Does the upgrade
> require mailman be shutdown?

Then, please schedule the version up to Namazu 2.0.15.
Because an old version is not supported.

> When I comment out "Template" in my .namazurc file; do I need to run
> mknmz to make the change effective?

The change of .namazurc is immediately reflected in namazu.cgi.
mknmz need not be executed.

However, it is necessary to execute mknmz to update “Last Modified".

If“Last Modified" is changeless, the index might not be updated.