[Namazu-users-en] Re: [Fwd: Bad description of query result]

Rami Addady rami at active.co.il
Fri Sep 2 19:36:27 JST 2005

Hello,

I tried Earl and Nokubi version of decode_numbered_entity.

None of them give me full solution.

My Hebrew emails (Windows-1255 and UTF-8) are  partly index.  Only the
Latin character are index.

When I use  ant Earl modification to  decode_numbered_entity

>You may want to look at past discussion on this list.  For example:
>http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=namazu-users-en&i=200506110226.j5B2QsG17211%40gator.earlhood.com
>http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=namazu-users-en&i=200506141642.j5EGgTC04218%40gator.earlhood.com

namazu.cgi serch result dispaly ????? instead of hebrew characters.

When I use Nohubi version of decode_numbered_entity. namazu.cgi serch
result dispaly  the html file name instead of the mail title and "<<<
text/html: EXCLUDED >>>" instead of the 1st email line.

The MHonArc html file are fine, there is no problem to see the hebrew
characters.

Regards,

Rami