[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Sat Jun 18 03:08:39 JST 2005

I don't know if this is a valid test or not, but I went in to namazu-
cgi.c and added a line

     if (localedir != NULL) {
         bindtextdomain(PACKAGE, localedir);
     } else {
         bindtextdomain(PACKAGE, LOCALEDIR);
     }
     textdomain(PACKAGE);

         freopen("cgi_output", "w", stdout);

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In looking at the other code, it appeared that stdout was used as the
output of the cgi back to apache and I wanted to capture that instead
of sending it back.

If this is valid, and it appears to be since I can run the cgi with a
known good query and the file captures all the http headers and html
that apache gets, the file is empty when run with a known bad query.

More as it develops.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC