[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Jun 17 13:20:55 JST 2005

"Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" wrote:

> > It caught to the limitation of RLimitCPU and RLimitMEM ?
>
> I assume this is talking about process limits or something?

First of all, it is a story of the setting of Apache.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#rlimitcpu
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#rlimitmem

> cputime         unlimited
> filesize        unlimited
> datasize        unlimited
> stacksize       8192 kbytes
> coredumpsize    0 kbytes
> memoryuse       unlimited
> vmemoryuse      unlimited
> descriptors     1024
> memorylocked    unlimited
> maxproc         7168

Is this a value of the user who executes CGI?
Or, is it a value when namazu.cgi operates normally in the command
line?

Is it understood though the user when executing it in the command
line and the user when executing it from Apache are different
in general?