[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Jun 17 12:58:39 JST 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 8:54 PM, Tadamasa Teranishi wrote:

>> I was thinking along those lines but cannot see at all how an apache
>> configuration would allow some queries to work and some queries not
>> to work.  Unless apache is passing the query string wrong.  The
>> apache is pretty stock.  After remaking the namazu index, new query
>> strings started failing.
>>

> It caught to the limitation of RLimitCPU and RLimitMEM ?

I assume this is talking about process limits or something?

This is for the process that is running the cgi.  I do not know what
the kernel defaults are.  This is a gentoo x86 system and I did not
find anything in a kernel config.  (I normall run FreeBSD but this is
a customer's machine)

cputime         unlimited
filesize        unlimited
datasize        unlimited