[Namazu-users-en] Re: cfile_mtime in line 1852

Tadamasa Teranishi yw3t-trns at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jun 16 00:30:17 JST 2005

Bhaskar wrote:

> Sometimes, I am getting null value for the
> variable cfile_mtime present in line number 1852 of mknmz.
>
> Would like to know under what situation this can happen and how this
> will impact the indexing. Will indexing provide wrong result because
> of this.

Was not the file deleted while executing mknmz?
(It might be another reason if sometimes generated. )

To our regret, the reason why the problem occurs is not understood in
information only on this.

The 1852 line number of mknmz is as follows.

            my $cfile_mtime = (stat($cfile))[9];

Please add and execute the following block after 1852 lines number
of mknmz.

unless ($cfile_mtime) {
    if (-f $cfile) {
        print STDERR "FOUND $cfile .\n";
    } else {
        print STDERR "NOT FOUND $cfile .\n";
    }
}

Something might be understood from this result.

According to circumstances, the index might be destroyed.