[Namazu-users-en] Re: some query terms work and others give "Prematureend of script headers"

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Jun 10 06:53:49 JST 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 3:48 PM, Tom Morrison wrote:

> Chad,
>
> Were you aware of this?
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037580.html

Yes, that is how I am integrating the two (with some modifications to
the above for things that don't work -- probably an older version of
mail man used above).

My problem is not that it doesn't work -- it does.  Just that some
search terms, inputs, make it fail.

Ie, I can search on the word "namazu" or "server" or "shire" and up
comes all the archived posts in the list that contain the term
(complete with color etc).

Other search terms, like my name "chad" give an error.

Thanks
Chad