[Namazu-users-en] some query terms work and others give "Premature end of script headers"

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Jun 10 06:39:11 JST 2005

I have been integrating mailman 2.1.15 with namazu (latest).

I have it integrated with one mail list so far.  If I do a search for
some terms (like "namazu" or "server") it works.  But if I search on
a person's name, to see all the posts by that person, I get an error
in apache

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at object.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.

and the apache error log shows:

Premature end of script headers: /web/object.com/mailman/cgi-bin/
Admin-List/namazu.cgi

.

It seems somewhat which search terms works (most names don't but some
do).  However, a term that fails always fails, and a term that
succeeds always succeeds.

Here is a URL that succeeds

http://mailman.xxx.com/mailman/Admin-List/namazu.cgi?
query=shire&submit=Search%21&max=10&result=normal&sort=score

and one that fails

http://mailman.xxx.com/mailman/Admin-List/namazu.cgi?
query=chad&submit=Search%21&max=10&result=normal&sort=score

Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thanks
Chad

---