[Namazu-users-en] Re: Can't open index file

Vasilios Dimos vdimos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:15:53 JST 2005

Invoking Namazu from the command line works fine, and i'm actually
using it this way now (executing it via system call from a php
script). It is a sloppy workaround, but apparently CGI scripts do not
work very well on our webserver...
I have stumbled across another problem though.
I added the WV tools in order to be able to scan Microsoft Word files,
and now i get in the title field for every PDF file something like
this
Microsoft word - <name of pdf file>.doc

Is there any way except NMZ.result.normal/short to affect how this
title field is presented/generated?

Thanks
Vasilis