[Namazu-users-en] Re: Template question?

Caugheygm at aol.com Caugheygm at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 18:30:07 JST 2004

In a message dated 9/24/04 4:57:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Caugheygm at aol.com writes:

Hello,

I am new to using Namazu and have just installed (version-2.0.13) on my
server. I have three questions regarding how '../template/NMZ.head' and
'../template/NMZ.foot' display information.

First:
When '../template/NMZ.head' displays information regarding numbers of
documents and keywords for a particular search database mine shows "0" for  each
field. Does the HTML code support automatic updating from a file  somewhere, or
is this information meant to be manually inserted into the HTML  code?

Secondly:
I have the same basic question regarding the "last modified:" date field  in
'../template/NMZ.head' as well? Mine just display "date" there.

Thirdly:
In the '../template/NMZ.foot' template where it is supposed to display  the
current version of this search engine v 2.0.13 mine displays just "v"

Of course what I have done is to simply insert the above required
information manually into the HTML code and made a few other cosmetic changes  to those
templates. Am I on the wrong track here or what?

--
Regards,
Greg

Namazu-users-en  mailing  list
Namazu-users-en at namazu.org

Please disregard the above request for help, it was premature. After  digging
through the files I now realized how Namazu handles the template  files
during installation. Now I am editing my templates in the correct  location for
updating when running "mknmz" to build a new search databases.  :-)

--
Regards,
Greg