[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu-users-en Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

fuerst at gmx.li fuerst at gmx.li
Thu Jun 3 17:22:44 JST 2004

> Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:02:54 +0900
> From: knok at daionet.gr.jp
> Subject: Re: [Namazu-users-en] mknmz hangs
> To: fuerst at gmx.li
> Cc: namazu-users-en at namazu.org
>
> At Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:31:32 +0200 (MEST),
> fuerst at gmx.li wrote:
> > Short: mknmz hangs! I moved a lot of data on a new host and want to
> recreate
> > my database now. But mknmz hangs after some files. At the first run it
> hung
> > at file 30'112, after this I just made a restart and now it hangs since
> > long time at file 11627. Totally are 60'000 files to index.
> > Now, what can I do? It seems not the file is causing the problem,
> because
> > the it is indexing now (or better: not) was indexed in the first run
> (but
> > because auf ctrl-c the databse was broken so it started from scratch).
> > Is is maybe a good idea to exclude some dircetories in the first run,
> and
> > take them e.g. in the second? So I can spilt the total amount of data?
> It
> > takes a long time to index and it is frustrating when it fails after 30
> > hours indexing.
>
> What environment do you run Namazu? Try the following command and send
> the output to the list please:
>
> mknmz -C
>
> Then, try -d option to detect what things causes the problem.
> --

output of mknmz -C is:

Possible unintended interpolation of @PERLLIBDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 204.
Possible unintended interpolation of @FILTERDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 205.
Possible unintended interpolation of @TEMPLATEDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 206.
Loaded rcfile: /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc
System: linux
Namazu: 2.0.13
Perl: 5.006001
File-MMagic: 1.20
NKF: no
KAKASI: no
ChaSen: no
Lang_Msg: C
Lang: C
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /usr/local/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/template
Supported media types:   (21)
Unsupported media types: (12) marked with minus (-) probably missing
application in your $path.
  application/excel: excel.pl
  application/ichitaro5: taro56.pl
  application/ichitaro6: taro56.pl
- application/ichitaro7: taro7_10.pl
  application/macbinary: macbinary.pl
  application/msword: msword.pl
  application/pdf: pdf.pl
- application/postscript: postscript.pl
- application/powerpoint: powerpoint.pl
  application/rtf: rtf.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.calc: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.draw: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.impress: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.writer: ooo.pl
  application/x-apache-cache: apachecache.pl
  application/x-bzip2: bzip2.pl
  application/x-compress: compress.pl
  application/x-deb: deb.pl
- application/x-dvi: dvi.pl
  application/x-gzip: gzip.pl
- application/x-js-taro: taro7_10.pl
- application/x-rpm: rpm.pl
- application/x-tex: tex.pl
- audio/mpeg: mp3.pl
  message/news: mailnews.pl
  message/rfc822: mailnews.pl
  text/hnf: hnf.pl
  text/html: html.pl
  text/html; x-type=mhonarc: mhonarc.pl
  text/plain
  text/plain; x-type=rfc: rfc.pl
  text/x-hdml: hdml.pl
  text/x-roff: man.pl

Is there something with my env-variables incorrect? My System is Debian
Woody on x86, Kernel 2.4.18, gcc 2.95.4.

So, mknmz -d gives

Possible unintended interpolation of @PERLLIBDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 204.
Possible unintended interpolation of @FILTERDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 205.
Possible unintended interpolation of @TEMPLATEDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 206.

same error msg as above.

I inserted for testing a print $LIBDIR after the line  $LIBDIR =
"@PERLLIBDIR@"; and gaves my as output: @

regards
d.

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl