[Namazu-users-en] Customizing Results Page

Rossignol, David drossign at akamai.com
Thu Aug 26 05:04:49 JST 2004

Hello,

I have managed to customize a lot of the results page but there's one
thing I can't seem to figure out how to change. I want to have the
"Current List..." text and links that appear on the bottom of the
results page to appear somewhere near the top instead (or maybe near the
top as well as the bottom). I would have thought it would be in NMZ.foot
or NMZ.results or some template like that but I can't find it anywhere.
Anybody done this before?

Thanks in advance,
Dave